Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Short Love Messages girls most love

Sharing these charming and short love messages with your partner can fill their heart with joy.



Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
I love being loved by you.
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
I love my life because it gave me you
I love you because you are my life
I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
My six word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.”
You have no idea how much my heart races when I see you.
I love when I catch you looking at me.
Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I`m ready for war.
You are my world, gravity always pulls me towards you.
I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, and A life time to prove it.


Sweet Love Messages


Whenever you think about your love, every once in a while you can send them these intensely sweet love messages picked from here.



If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.
One day it finally came true, the special someone that I loved, loved me too, and that special some one was you.
Everyone says you only fall in love once but that’s not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I’ll stop loving you.
I hated the rain until I danced with you, then like the rain, I fell for you.
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between you fingers, and remember that’s where my fingers fit perfectly.
I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.
Last night I looked up at the stars
And matched each one with a reason why I love you
I was doing great, but then I ran out of stars
The sun shines in the day,
The moon shines in the night.
You shine in my heart every day and night.
If I had to choose between a perfect world and loving you
I’d pick loving you because what’s a perfect world if you’re not there with me?
It is not being in love that makes me happy… but it’s being in love with you that makes me happy.

No comments:
Write comments

Recommended Posts × +